The first since I was born,I got my work as Promoter for edible and daily products. Saturday and Sunday working at the super mart or shopping complex. Although, the working hour is quite tiring but it worth. From there, I learnt to know all walks of life, communication, manner, and smile. If you work with a gloomy face, nothing we could gain. Where there wont be anyone talk to you, listen to you as well buy from you. A simple smile make your day better and perfect. There is a sentence sound this way, 'A smile confuses an approaching frown'..where you could gain happiness and bless. Finally, I understand your smile. That smile of be content and meaning of bless.. I miss those aunties, friends and customer make my days from one place to another during my work. Laughter, stories, and jokes make a challenging day more interesting... They gave precious comment of my life, the products, and making some funny statement or action...Simply, working not just for money, but learning , gaining and giving. Giving a smile, you gain a friend, a customer and else. A smile could bring a simple joyous moment for everyone.. because the shortest distance between two people is a smile =D
Today, give a stranger one of your smile. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day - P.S.I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr
All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile - Chris Hart
0 comments:
Post a Comment