Naive
I felt that I was too naive. I had a thought that if we preserve something at least it will last forever. However, preserve is just a process to keep something valid till expired. All kinds of stupidity deeds I deed make me realise that all were unnecessary. Foods,cloths, friendship, relationship and etc changes when time passes by. Foods might rot after a certain validity, cloths might be out of date. Let's say about clothing, how long will you keep or preserve them to be wear? 1 year, 2 years or till you getting thinner or fatter? what necessary for change? People and environment says it is for better life...Life of us surrounded by lots of things and surely friends and partner... 'Friendship forever, let's stay till the end, let's have a happy ending together' these are quotation people used to say. No matter what, it will come to the end, where preservation is harder than having. Cause, having new bags, cloth and friends could be as easy as ABC. But the chemical content for the preservation is like making wine, there should be in the best quality grapes and right temperature and proportion.So, a best wine can be produce and keep on preserve it from time to time to be a classic wine... human could be just like wine, once the wine is opened, each second the taste would change.. Could I make a top quality wine with my friends is depends on our effort....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment