Chatting

|
It had been long I didn't actually on my messenger to chat... Out of  10 friends who are on the messenger, there is a lady. should i used 'petite' girl. Yet, her mum find her boyish. Or maybe I'm just too boyish. XP.. We chat through a lot this time..
The problems most of my friends and I facing now is about the University. choice, acceptance, where all make us to decide and in dilemma and worried of not getting any. Bless my friends as well as myself, Hope the Lady Luck to stay with us.
University life might be different from the previous one. Our primary then the secondary. Begin to miss those moment...During Form 6, we got scold by Mr. Boopathy, Maths T piled with homework and those classic sentence.. swing sekali, gantung kat pokok taugeh, and etc. Mrs. Vasanthi, MUET lesson with her determination for everyone of us to get best of the best..Mr.Wong,passion and well said Physic class, Mrs.Rohani,Biology class with laughters,Mrs.Rokiah,PA2 with a lot of rules and Mr.Saharudin,PA 1 with alot of 'listen to my heart' and 'eject from my life'... Time really go pass by of us. Let us leaving the trace and make us starting to miss it...
I remember clearly, that day is raining dizzily, Chia chia came to Biology lab and says '' Mr. Boopathy have urgent to meet all of us cause of some mistake.'' That day was actually my 19th. The silly speech and planning yet funny and songs by all of my friends. Thank you. You make my day.


Shall we go back to have our sit !? I shall be different feel from before. Now we are 20, while that time we were in young of 18 and 19. We like bimbo walk here and there to chat to discuss, quarrel and become good again ... Every moment we once had will always a classic that belongs to us.Only us... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment